marți, 30 martie 2010

Beautifully Written With Stories That Make You Believe

I instantly fell in love with this book's beautiful cover - which was a sure sign that I was going to love the short stories. With this book, I did, indeed, up finding some wonderful stories covering such topics as romance, love sadness. The author has a beautiful way with words - making them feel as though they simply flow gracefully through the story. It made each short story incredibly touching and an absolute joy to read.What I was not expecting, however, was to actually read a book that would make me stop and think about my life and exactly how I view the things that happen to me. In Sadness, for example, the story starts off with such unhappiness and lethargy and even anger, only to be completely turned around by the things that happen in life - the message being clear - never think that nothing good can come along - always believe. It really is all about how you view a situation and how you react to it. You are, in most cases, your own worst enemy and your biggest supporter.This book made me think and made me find a willingness to not believe that everything is always bad. There can be goodness and wonder. You know that a book has touched you when you can't stop thinking about it after you have read it and Wonders by Kevin Hollingsworth is definitely one of those. This book is a keeper that I will re-read again - especially when I feel the need for inspiration. dr seuss cat in hat history

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu