vineri, 2 aprilie 2010

Karma On Steroids

One of the very first ebooks that I ever read on Internet marketing was titled The Affiliate Masters Course by Ken Evoy. Not only was this particular ebook one of the first ebooks I ever read on Internet marketing, its probably the thing that really got me interested in pursuing Internet marketing in the first place. Even though I first read The Affiliate Masters Course more than four years ago and even though the whole ebook was meant to pre-sell readers into buying Site Build It! I still recommend it to people to this day. One of the reasons I thinks Ken's ebook is so great is that it assumes the readers doesn't know the first thing about internet marketing and teaches people the absolute fundamentals of creating on online business.By far the most important concept from the entire ebook boils down to three words: underpromise and overdeliver. This is a very simple and yet powerful philosophy. All it really translates to is giving people more than what they expect. That's it. Just tell people that you will give them one thing and then give them what you promised plus a little bit more. The results of adopting this simple philosophy and incorporating into your internet business can be truly remarkable. Think of it kind of like karma on steroids.What makes the "underpromise and overdeliver" concept so incredibly powerful for Internet marketers is that it doesn't really take a whole lot of additional effort to give people more than what they expect. My last ebook is a really great example. When people purchased the ebook I included several additional, useful bonus items that I did not advertise on the sales page. The effort required to locate these bonus items and include them in the zip file amounted to only a couple of extra hours of work for me.The end result of spending just a little bit of time giving buyers a few things they did not expect were1) They buyer got some great bonus items they were not expecting and2) I established myself as someone who not only delivers what he promises but gives you even more!Ultimately this translates into a rock solid reputation and long term customers who will buy from me over and over again. All of which, needless to say, equals more profits for me. Who wouldn't want to do repeat business with someone like that? And, if you did do business with someone like that, wouldn't you recommend them to all of your friends, relatives, and co-workers?I know I would. In fact, I already do. Last year I purchased a web hosting from Godaddy.com. I didn't really know much about them other than that prices were reasonable. Since that time I have experienced some of greatest customer service I have ever experienced in my life. Today, for example, I received a phone call from Godaddy informing me that I could receive a 15% discount on all of my web hosting accounts because I had been using their services for more than three months! Needless to say, whenever someone asks for advice on what kind of hosting company they should go with, I don't hesitate to tell them that they should check out godaddy.com.In order to generate these kinds of results all you have to do is exert a little more effort and give your customers a little more than what you had promised them. Basically you need to very generous. But in this business being consistently generous results in more than just a personal feeling of satisfaction, it results in huge profits. I personally guarantee that the benefits of practicing the underpromise and overdeliver philosophy far outweigh the extra effort and expenses on your part. In fact, this philosophy works so well online that I have even incorporated it into my personal life and daily activities. Recently, for example, I held a garage sale and offered everyone who came free refreshments. The result of this little act of kindness was that potential buyers didn't haggle nearly as much as had been my experience with past garage sales. Kindness really does pay and on the internet it pays in a big way! dr seuss book collection

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu